- First and foremost, a fair market value of your current property is established, based on a comprehensive analysis of your property under current market conditions.
- During the listing presentation, we will discuss cost effective ideas that will enhance the selling features of your home.
- Our personal marketing strategy is outlined, and adjustments are made to suit your specific needs and requirements.
- The listing is processed for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS - now found at www.realtor.ca) of the Toronto Real Estate Board (the largest real estate board in the world). Photos and a Visual Tour of your home are provided for the use on the TREB & MLS systems.
- Measurements and photos are taken of your home, and feature sheets are prepared by the assistant, highlighting the special attributes of the property for distribution to buyers, real estate agents, etc.
- The Royal LePage sign, a sign of excellence, trust and integrity, is placed on your property.
- Within 48 hours your listing appears on our Award Winning multi-lingual Internet site, www.royallepage.ca, which advertises your home worldwide with approximately 2,000,000 visits per month.
- Within 48 hours your listing will also appear on Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, and other pertinent real estate web sites.
- We will review with you, local, national or international advertising vehicles to further market your property.
- Display ads are placed on a regular basis in the Caledon Enterprise and a variety of other local publications.
- If appropriate, full colour display ads are placed in the Home News and other colour magazines.
- A tour of your home, for members of our office, is held the first Wednesday following the signing of the listing contract.
- Invitations are sent out to local brokerages, asking them to attend an open house for agents the first Thursday following the signing of the listing contract.
- If appropriate, a Visual Tour of your property will be created and placed on 3 of our web sites.
- Computerized records of all showings are maintained through our office. Timely feedback on all activities, are provided on an ongoing basis by the assistant.
- Our office is equipped with modern computers and is supported by a variety of up-to-date technologies (digital cameras, cell phones, pagers, palm organizers, GPS systems, etc.).
- The location of the Caledon/King Regional office on Highway 50 in Bolton provides unrivaled exposure and a focal point for potential buyers looking to locate to the area.
- The Caledon branch has been recognized as one of the top Royal LePage offices in Canada. This office has maintained #1 market share in Caledon for over a decade!
12612 Highway 50, Unit 1, Bolton, Ontario L7E 1T6, Canada
Toll Free: 1-800-748-6789 Fax: 905-857-4566 Email: info@RealEstateInCaledon.com