Royal LePage provides the tools that help you.
What every real estate company should do, is give their agents the tools to help do their job better, thereby ensuring you receive the best service possible.
And that's what Royal LePage does best.
Royal LePage's 100+ years of experience in helping its realtors service the real estate needs of Canadians has taught us a lot about support. That is why each agent is given a unique set of tools. We call them Power Tools:
- A trusted and familiar name
- National and community advertising support on TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- The power and support of an international residential referral network, Brookfield Global Relocation Services, which is now the world's second largest relocation services company. With offices in Asia, Europe and the United States, and with an extensive and dominant presence in Canada, this company has established a truly global presence, providing an enormous platform for continued growth.
- A unique mortgage bid brokerage system that allows you to receive competing bids on your mortgage from up to nine lenders, ensuring you get the best rate possible
- The National Relocation Service - Canada's largest relocation company with offices coast to coast
- Affiliations with broker and relocation companies worldwide
And in 1995, we went global with the Royal LePage bilingual website (www.royallepage.ca), featuring:
- More than 2 million hits per month
- Listings, updated daily, for more than 40,000 properties for sale nationwide (If your home is listed with Royal LePage, it'll be on-line, too. Your very own 'home page')
- All listings linked by email to our branches or the listing agent
- Visual Tours of selected homes
All together, these are the tools that help us work harder for you.
Who would have imagined there is all this support behind one little lawn sign?